Thursday, July 25, 2013

Reeses Cup Chocolate Chip Brownies

 
Reeses Cup Chocolate Chip Brownies
 
I found this recipe on Pinterest but there isn't a recipe attached. It's just a step by step picture.
 
 
 
The Ingredients.
 I used 1 package of chocolate chip cookie squares
that are ready to bake,
my favorite brownie mix
and a pack of 12 Reeses Cups
(they are right around a dollar
 for a pack of 12 cups at Walmart)
 And, my new brownie baking pan
 I received as a birthday present from my sister.
Thanks Pam!


I took about 1 and a half chocolate cookie squares and mashed them down into the pan squares.
 
 Then I placed one Reeses cup upside down in each square
and covered them with brownie mix that I made according to the package directions. Then I baked them according to the box directions checking them to make sure they weren't getting over done.


 
They were done when I stuck a toothpick
 in them and it came out clean

 
These were SOOO good but they are RICH. The first one I shared with my hubby as half was plenty. The Reeses melted and blended with the brownie mix to make it awesome.
 
You could just make up a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie dough from scratch or even buy one of those cookie pouches on the baking aisle and making them up according to the directions on the pouch and then press the dough down evenly in a 13x 9 pan...then top with the Reeses cups then either make brownie mix from scratch or use a box brownie mix like I did. and make it according to the directions on the box and pour over the Reeses Cups. Then bake. 
 
I have done this in the past using a 13x 9 baking dish and chocolate chip cookie mix from the pouch, Oreo cookies and then brownie mix on top. That was AWESOME too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment