Monday, April 22, 2013

☆.•♥• EASY Delicious Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs Recipe! •♥•☆


I found this recipe on my Facebook page and thought I'd give it a try.


.• EASY Delicious Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs Recipe! •

 The meat falls off the bone as you take them out of the crock pot!

 Ingredients:

 4 pounds Ribs of your choice

2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

1 teaspoons vinegar

salt and pepper to taste

1 bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ

2 tablespoons brown sugar

1 teaspoons oregano

Directions:

In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the ribs themselves.

 Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.

Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.



Hubby and Jonathan ate these and I asked them to compare the ones I usually make (posted the recipe in January) with these and tell me which ones they liked better. They both liked these but said they liked the ones I usually make better.  I thought this sauce was very good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment