Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day MOM!

Happy Mother's Day to the best Mother I could have ever asked for.
 
 My Mother has lived her life as an example for what I should be.
 
 
My Mother has shown me through the years how to be a good wife and Mother by her example. Yes, she cooks and cleans but she also stands right beside my Father in everything they do.
 
 
 My parents have lead by example in their total devotion to each other. They don't always agree but my sister and I ALWAYS know that they love each other. They celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary a couple years ago and they even still LIKE each other!


 

 
 My Mother has always been there for me. I have not always done the right thing in my life...in fact I have done some things that were definitely NOT in my best interest but she has always been there to help me pick up the pieces and move on. She has always had a forgiving heart even when I did things that I'm sure were hard for her to forgive. Thank you MOM for always supporting me and sharing just the right advice. Thank you for always loving me and thank you most of all for always praying for me and my family.



              Sometimes my parents come to Virginia ( they live in Ohio)
                                      to spend Thanksgiving with us.
                                 We LOVE to go Black Friday shopping!!



                          This is the most recent picture of our family.
                                         Taken in March 2013

I love you Mom,

thank you for your laughter
thank you for all the good times
thank you for believing in me
thank you for all the advice,
thank you for always being there for me my whole life
thank you for cheering me up when I was down
thank you for all the love
thank you for all the prayers over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment