Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just for fun

My son sometimes works for the same company that I work for as I have mentioned in another blog. This week he is working at the same location as me so I am driving him to work. It is 5 am and we are trying to get out the door. I turn around and notice that the dog has no food and I am standing right next to the food bin so I scoop some out and pass the scoop to Jonathan who is 2 steps away from the dog dish. He takes the scoop and I swear, it takes him 10 minutes to walk to the dish and back to hand me the scoop. Ok, maybe that is exaggerated a little but when you are trying to get out the door on time seconds seem like lots of minutes....Anyway, I say "Walk with purpose, Jonathan..walk with purpose!" He says " I am, but my purpose hurts" hahaha...love that kid!

 

Isn't he handsome?
 This picture was back in 2011. He is all decked out to go to prom.
 
 
2013 At a wedding in Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment